Monday 4 August 2014

[3] Moving the elephant

Hello, dears. 

It's time for the third post in this blog, and I have several news for you! 
Each day I wake up and fall asleep with thoughts about our campaign. I'm trying to find more ways to promote the project and several local media place the articles about us on their resources. I'm really happy, thank you Class* and Public Speech*. Also public pages in social media about Indonesia (Russian one) agreed to re-post my message. And that's great! I mean the people's reaction is very positive. They understand my reasons to participate in volunteering project and help with promotion. 
But still we have a huge gap in the goal achievement. I really need help in promotion of the campaign, so if someone has any idea about that I will appreciate it very much! :) 

By the why, while looking for appropriate public pages I found one about education internship abroad*. The administrators of this public are very nice, professional and moreover ther offer free consultation on educational topics and share their own experience. So it's really cool information for those who think that life can be much more interesting if you live it not only in Uni and home. 

And I really want to thank amazing Vera and Ekaterina who recently contributed to the campaign! We appreciate your impact very much! 

Stay tuned and tell your friends about this campaign ;)

*Russian language

No comments:

Post a Comment