Tuesday 19 August 2014

[5] Fascinating things around us

Today is an amazing day! 

It's time to say thank you to Ajuma, Vika, Emi and Artem for their contributions!
And I have a special thank you for one person, Natasha, who impressed me a lot today. I received a message from that girl where she said that wants to donate a textbook and money for the unprivileged children. Soon we met personally and she was telling to me how many good things she did and how she eager to help those who were not lucky enough in this life. 


This campaign is just a campaign but people, thoughts and behaviours that are behind this are beautiful. 
Guys, you inspire me a lot to continue this and play to win. For those kids, for first steps in changing the world together with all of you! Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment